Why do I need to speak to Leopard about Change Management?
The importance of effective Change Management cannot be understated, i.e. the people side of implementing projects. For example:
- Are you clearly highlighting risks and issues in your projects?
- Are you communicating clearly and regularly to all stakeholders involved in the project?
- Are you getting their buy-in from the start and as the project progresses?
Change Management, like Project Management, can make or break a project. It’s also often one of the most overlooked pieces of a PMO team. Although Leopard is a data company, we have recruited Change Management specialists because we recognise that the people-side of project implementation is absolutely key.
Change Management in it’s simplest form is about:
- Appropriating risks and issues.
- Engaging with all stakeholders through defined communication plans.
- Writing project proposals that clearly address the key issues for all the stakeholder groups.
Change Management as a practice is growing. More and more businesses understand the importance of their people. Project and program managers are appropriating risks and issues to change management requirements, stakeholders are more open to engaging with change practitioners, methodologies are maturing, and project proposals are highlighting the need for change management.
Although we are primarily a data company, we are also experts in change management and have recruited experts in this specialist field.
Change Management are often areas that companies overlook or are not sure how to approach. With extensive experience in Data and People Projects, we could help you set up the management to ensure delivery.
If you’d like to find out more please call us on +44 (0) 203 126 4012.